1. Rev.com allows freelancers to earn money by captioning videos, transcription, tv shows and movies. I have heard many great things about this company from lots of happy workers. The job is very flexible and laid back with no prior experience required. As far as pay goes, most workers seem to average around $200 per month. No special equipment is needed. Open to everyone worldwide.
2. AccuTran Global is an established company that has been in business since 2002. This company offers part -time transcription jobs from home. You must speak excellent English. This company pays via Paypal or check.
3. Casting Words –Learn more– offers online transcription jobs for newbies. Workers can expect to make around $1.20 per audio minute for a terrible audio sound and around $0.60 per audio minute for a good quality sound.
This company offers medical transcription and virtual medical scribe jobs online. You can apply through the website, and it hires in the US, Canada, and India.
With this company, you will work from home as a transcriber converting short audio files. The minimum pay is around $0.90 per audio minute. You need to apply online on its website, and they it does accept beginners. This could be a side earner for you.
Allegis is another transcription company offering jobs from home in the insurance field. It hires transcribers in the US. It is not clear how much the pay is, but it is dependent on your experience. You need to apply online and take a transcription test to get hired.
Transcription is one of the most legitimate work-from-home jobs, and GMR Transcription offers roles to experienced as well as beginner transcriptionists. The pay is between $0.70 and $1.25 per audio minute. It only hires in the US.
8. Transcription Hub hires online Transcribers and Reviewers with no prior experience. The pay is based upon the amount of work you complete.. A Paypal account is needed to receive payments. They invites transcribers and editors to join their remote freelance transcription team.
9. Transcribe Me –Read more– is always accepting beginner typists with no experience. This site is open to members worldwide with excellent English skills. Transcribe Me pays around $20 an audio hour via Paypal.
10. Speechpad –Read review– is a great transcription company for newbies. Transcribers are able to earn money by typing out the content they hear in short audio clips and video snippets. Speechpad pays around $0.40 – $0.50 per audio minute. Payments are sent out every two weeks via Paypal.
Another work-from-home translation role that is open to applicants worldwide. The pay depends on the files to be translated.
12. Scribie is another great opportunity for typists to earn money working from home. The job is very flexible and allows you to work at your own pace. Scribie pays around $10 per audio hour. There is no minimum amount needed to cash out through Paypal.
13. Go Transcript is a growing company that's hiring Freelance Transcribers to work from home worldwide.
If you are bilingual, then you can try applying for this translation company. It hires freelance translators with some experience in the field along with having a bachelor’s degree.
hire typists to transcribe letters, messages, files, etc. You will to have accurate spelling and punctuation.
These are some legitimate companies that will hire remote workers to do transscription work from home. Some transcription companies may require that you complete a typing test online. Some of those requirements may be around 30 to 60 words per minute. Below is a typing test that can help you practice for these jobs.